The 18th Shanghai International Automobile Industry Exhibition
AUTO SHANGHAI 2019
Ticketing Instructions (E-Ticket)
To ensure that you buy the e-tickets timely and visit AUTO SHANGHAI 2019 conveniently, please read carefully the following Ticketing Instructions.
I. KEY INFORMATION
|Exhibition Name:||The 18th Shanghai International Automobile Industry Exhibition|
|(AUTO SHANGHAI 2019)|
|Exhibition Dates:||April 18th-25th, 2019|
|Venue:||National Exhibition and Convention Center (Shanghai)|
|333 Songze Avenue, Shanghai|
(for trade visitors)
|April 18 (Thu)||RMB100||One admission for one ticket and valid for April 18 only.|
(for public & trade visitors-weekends)
|April 20 (Sat)|
|April 21 (Sun)|
(for public & trade visitors-workdays)
|April 22 (Mon)||RMB50|
|April 23 (Tue)|
|April 24 (Wed)|
|April 25 (Thu)|
- Your mobile number will be your only account in AUTO SHANGHAI e-ticket mini program. It’s allowed to buy maximum of 30 e-tickets for each account. Multiple purchases for one account are accepted. One e-ticket is valid for one person. Please kindly note the date and the entry time. E-ticket holder should enter the hall through special entrances with the ticket code, and one e-ticket is valid for only one entry.
- Children below 1.3m are free of charge and should be accompanied by adult during entrance. Their guardians must sign the "Safety Responsibility Letter" before entering into the show at the reception. Children over 1.3m are required for tickets.
- Please note the date and admission time on your e-ticket. No refunding or exchanging of e-ticket after purchase. It’s allowed to give away the e-ticket. Please keep it carefully.
- The e-tickets purchased through official channels will be stored in AUTO SHANGHAI e-ticket mini program . When entering the venue, please open the QR code for scanning.
- Please make sure to buy e-tickets from the official authorized channels of the Organizers/ Co-Organizers so as to avoid possible fake tickets.
- Resale of e-ticket is strictly prohibited. If such offence occurs, Organizers/Co-organizers shall be entitled to deal with the suspicious deals or abnormal accounts, take legal measures and reserve the rights for refusing admission of the final e-ticket holders.
- Organizers/Co-organizers are not liable for visitors’ missing of exhibition, delay, extra expenses, injury or property loss caused by force majeure or any other incidents which Organizers/Co-organizers are not responsible for.
- Organizers/Co-organizers reserve the rights to alter or cancel their service items with proper reasons at any time without prior notice. In case of such alteration or cancellation, Organizers/Co-organizers will provide alternative arrangements on practical basis. If such arrangement is found unworkable or not accepted by the visitors, Organizers/Co-organizers shall refund the portion of expense received corresponding to the change in their services. Organizers/Co-organizers are not liable for any expense beyond the scope of the refund.
- No admission for visitors dressing untidily or pets. Please accept the safety inspection consciously. It is strictly prohibited to carry firearms, ammunition, controlled knives and other prohibited items. Do not carry selfie sticks and UAVs, lighters and other inflammable and explosive items.
- Obey the management of the staff on-site. They shall have the right to expel visitors in case of violation of relevant on-site regulations. No Smoking in all areas.
- Organizers/Co-organizers are entitled to ask for compensations and take legal measures if the visitors damage the exhibits, equipment and materials inside or outside the venue.
- In order to ensure the safety of all personnel inside and outside the venue, Organizers/Co-organizers may take temporary measures to restrict the flow of visitors during the peak hours. If this has any impact on your normal attendance, please kindly understand.
- For detailed information about this Ticketing Instructions, please dial the service hotline: 86-21-962288 or browse the official website www.autoshanghai.org.
- E-ticket holders are considered to have already read these instructions carefully, and agreed to accept all the contents in the Ticketing Instructions.
III. For safety purpose, Organizers/Co-organizers have the rights to control the sales amount of e-tickets for each day under certain circumstances.
IV. The listed e-ticket price is in RMB Yuan. The purchase of e-tickets inside China shall be in RMB, while purchase by T/T from overseas shall be in US Dollars equivalent to RMB amount at the exchange rate of the purchasing date. The same settlement applies to other relevant fees such as delivery fee.
V. The Ticketing Instructions are subject to the final release by Organizers/Co-organizers. Organizers/Co-organizers reserve the final rights of interpretation of the Ticketing Instructions.
AUTO SHANGHAI 2019
March 25, 2019