- Registration Rules and Regulations
- Registration Regulations
- User Registration
1. Registration Dates:
1) All the journalists are required to register online for media badge application. Phone call application and e-mail application are not acceptable.
2) Online Registration Dates: March 18th to April 15th 17:00 (GMT+08:00), 2019.
2. Media Badges Notice:
During the press days (April 16th to 17th, 2019), this badge can be used for four admissions per day. (It's necessary to scan the badge both upon entry and exit. One couple of entry and exit will be regarded as one admission).
During the exhibition period (April 18th to 25th, 2019), this badge can be used on one selective day for four admissions. (It's necessary to scan the badge both upon entry and exit. One couple of entry and exit will be regarded as one admission).
Attention: Media badges are not allowed to be transferred to others. The organizer of Auto Shanghai 2019 reserves the rights to confiscate the transferred badge and ask its original owner to leave the venue.
3. Personal Application of Media Badge:
Journalists who meet the standard of one of the following criteria are qualified for personal application of media badge of Auto Shanghai 2019.
1) Those who hold press cards issued by the General Administration of Press and Publications of China;
2) Those who hold certificates from Print media which obtains ISSN issued by the General Administration of Press and Publications of China;
3) Overseas Journalists residing in China or dispatched by foreign news agencies which hold press card issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the People's Republic of China; Chinese employees of foreign news agencies are required to provide certification;
4) Overseas Journalists for short-term news coverage must obtain a valid passport and J-2 visa;
5) Journalists from Hong Kong and Macau SAR for short-term news coverage must obtain press card issued by All China Journalists Association;
6) Journalists from Taiwan Province for short-term news coverage must obtain press card issued by Shanghai Municipal Government Taiwan Affairs Office;
7) Radio/TV reporters, production organizations must obtain staff card and official recommendation of Auto Shanghai 2019. Original copies only;
8) Website journalists who work for the affiliated websites of print media and publishing house, or other relative websites which have the special channel of Auto Shanghai 2019;
9) Free-lancers, editors and photographers who are authorized by legally registered publishing house and photo agencies must obtain original certificates by the affiliated media organizations for on-site report. Certificates from Advertising and PR agencies are not acceptable;
10) Journalists who are invited by auto exhibitors must obtain the original invitation which lists the name of the invited correspondent. Exhibitor invitation through e-mails must submit the complete name list to the organizer. The list submitted by advertising & PR agencies is not acceptable.
11) Freelancers, editors and photographers who are from new media platforms should submit pictures or links of your previous reports on auto industry.
Journalists who are not qualified for none of the above criteria will have no access to media badges. Please come to the show as visitors.
The organizer will examine the qualification of the applicants based on the above criteria and reserves the rights of final decision to refusing unqualified applicants.
4. Valid Certificates:
Please fill out the form with real and valid information, so that we can contact you in time.
5. The confirmation letter will be sent by e-mail, if the information is approved by the organizer.
6. On-site Application:
1) Badge can only be obtained by applicants themselves.
2) On-site application is only available for domestic and overseas journalists residing in China or dispatched by foreign news agencies who hold press cards issued by the General Administration of Press and Publications of China. Please take the badge with the official recommendation or the exhibitor invitation which lists the name of the invited correspondent. Original ones only.
7. Attention for Media Accreditation:
1) Please bring the following documents for getting media badge in person:
Valid ID card or passport
Media confirmation letter
Relative supporting documents (e.g. Press card/Journalist card for resident foreign correspondent, Certificate of TV station/Radio station, Original letter of appointment of print media, Invitation letter with the name of exhibitors). Original ones only.
2) Time and Place:
April 14th 13:00-17:00
April 15th 08:30-17:00
April 16th 07:30-17:00
April 17th 08:30-17:00
Media counters are located in North Square of National Exhibition and Convention Center (Shanghai).
Welcome to Auto Shanghai 2019 online media credential registration system. In order to help you fulfill the registration process successfully, please read the following instructions carefully.
1. You may login the system with username and password to inquiry the application status.
2. The organizer will be sending the confirmation via email upon certification of your identity. During the period, we would contact you to verify some information you provided.
3. The online registration system will be closed on April 15th 17:00 (GMT+08:00). If you miss the deadline, please go directly to on-site media registration counter with your press card, exhibitor invitation or official recommendation, business card and passport from April 14th onwards.
4. If you are overseas correspondents residing in China dispatched by foreign news agencies, press card issued by the Information Department of Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the People's Republic of China must be obtained.
5. If you are foreign correspondents for short-term news coverage, an official press card, exhibitor invitation or official recommendation with a valid J-2 Visa must be obtained. For visa related issue, it’s highly recommended to make pre-registration online, and the organizer will follow the J-2 Visa application issue according to the information offered online.
6. If you are correspondents in Hong Kong and Macau SAR, an official press card issued by All China Journalists Association must be obtained.
7. If you are correspondents in Taiwan Province, an official press card issued by Shanghai Municipal People's government Taiwan Affairs Office must be obtained.
- Journalists who are invited by auto exhibitors must obtain the original invitation which lists the name of the invited correspondent. Exhibitor invitation through e-mails must submit the complete name list to the organizer.
- Official recommendation letter must be issued for each person with official seal and signature.
- Original ones only.
If you have any amendments or other questions, please contact us via email: